Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Thanksgiving Prayer

A Prayer Of Thanksgiving



by Rev. Robert Johnnene OFD


Mission Sts. Sergius & Bacchus/ Franciscans of Divine Mercy


Reformed Catholic Church International new England






Almighty and Merciful God, I thank you for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon me each and every day of my life.


I thank you for my family, both personal and religious, my friends, The faith community you have brought together, my 75 years of life, all the students you gave me whom I pray I inspired to love and serve you and those they met on life’s journey.


O Lord, grant me the graces necessary to serve you and all my brothers and sisters, wherever they may live or be, as I continue my journey through life.


Please watch over and protect my loved ones, friends and those brave men and women who have chosen to defend this country and the freedoms we enjoy.


Watch over world leaders and inspire them to find ways to solve the difficulties this world faces with equality and justice.


Send your healing graces upon all those who are suffering illness especially Cancer, HIV_AIDS, Parkinson’s, ALS and other degenerative illnesses and grant them a multitude of Your blessings and healing if it be your will.


Guide the leaders of the world and religious faiths in healing the injustices that have been inflicted upon others so more will reach out with charity to those in need, not only on Thanksgiving but every day of the year. You, O Lord, are the source of all things and I give you thanks in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ. AMEN






Please help us spread the message of God's infinite love for ALL His children by making a donation to our ministry. You can do so by using the PAYPAL links on our web site; www.missionstsergius.org or by sending donations to MISSION STS. SERGIUS 7 BACCHUS


C/O MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK


850 WASHINGTON STREET


HOLLISTON, MA 01746


All Materials are copywriten (c) Franciscans of Divine Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment